It’s not too soon to be thinking about courses I am offering through Screenwriting Master Class next year.
There are real advantages to online education at Screenwriting Master Class:
- You can do almost everything on your own time: Download and read lectures, track and respond to 24/7 message board conversations, workshop loglines and stories, all on your schedule.
- The Screenwriting Master Class website is accessible on your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- You meet and get to know writers from the United States and all around the world. In fact in my classes, I’ve worked with writers from over 40 countries on 6 continents.
- I visit the SMC website multiple times per day to answer questions and participate in forum discussions. Plus in each of my one-week classes, I host a Sunday 3PM Eastern (U.S.) teleconference to go further into depth on the subject of that course and engage in wide-ranging conversations about the business and craft of screenwriting.
- My SMC classes have spawned dozens of writers groups, writing partnerships, and best friends.
And since we’re heading into the holiday season, I’ve got a gift for you: Each of my one-week Craft classes is now on sale! Regular price: $95. Sale: $79.
Here is the schedule of the 10 Craft classes I will be offering in 2019:
January 7, 2019: Pixar and the Craft of Storytelling
January 21, 2019: Story Summaries — From Loglines to Beat Sheets
February 4, 2019: Handling Exposition
February 18, 2019: Scene Description Spotlight
March 4, 2019: Character Development Keys
March 18, 2019: Create a Compelling Protagonist
April 1, 2019: Write a Worthy Nemesis
April 15, 2019: Scene-Writing Workshop
April 29, 2019: Dialogue-Writing Workshop
May 13, 2019: The Coen Brothers and the Craft of Storytelling
Here is my summer 2019 group workshop schedule:
May 27, 2019: Prep: From Concept to Outline (Session 1)
June 10, 2019: Pages I: Writing First Draft
July 8, 2019: Prep: From Concept to Outline (Session 2)
I only offer my Craft classes once per year. Moreover the two Prep and one Pages I workshops I have scheduled in summer 2019 are the only times I will be leading group versions of these courses. So if you like the content here at Go Into The Story and feel like giving your writing craft a big boost, I invite you to join me in some of my courses.
Consider the Craft Package: All 10 Craft classes for $40 per course. Exclusive access to the Craft curriculum. Automatic enrollment in each Craft class. It’s a great value and an excellent gift for your writer friend or family member… or for yourself!
For more information on Screenwriting Master Class, go here.
As always, I look forward to the opportunity to work with you!